Woodworm Killer Insecticide is for the treatment of wood boring insects. It is a super concentrate supplied in a small plastic container. The special micro-emulsion formulation leads to better penetration than obtained with the older traditional water based emulsified preservatives. It will provide the necessary control & long term protection of wood against wood boring insect infestation for many years, thereby giving confidence in any issued long-term guarantee.
• Super concentrate (150gms makes 25 Litres)
• Good penetration
• Provides the necessary control & long term protection of wood against wood boring insect infestation for many years.
• 1 hour re-entry
• Fully solvent free technology
• No VOC’s
• Significant reduction in plastic & paper waste
• Virtually no odour
For the treatment of wood boring insects, both internal & external.
Dilute the Insecticide 150gm container with 25 litres of water. The diluted product can be applied by brush or spray at the rate of 1 litre of product per 3-4m2 of timber surface to refusal. Alternatively, timber may be dipped for a maximum of 3 minutes. Timber to be treated should be reasonably dry before treatment. Any paint varnish or other surface coating should be removed. Any bark should be removed to increase penetration of the treatment.
1 litre of diluted product per 3-4m2.
Permethrin 31.06% w/w
3-IODO-2-PROPYNYL-N-BUTYL 6.664% w/w
• Keep in a safe place • Keep out of reach of children
• Keep away from food, drink & animal feeding stuffs
• Should be kept in a cool dry place
• Shelf Life; Concentrate – up to 4 years, Diluted product – up to 6 months